Paradox: The Conflicts in the New Way of Working
Newton product, V Radio variation format available
Available in audio, video or podcast forms, Paradox is a product that tackles the paradoxes and urban myths of the so-called “New Way of Working”. Taking a straightforward approach, this format is adaptable and can be fully personalised.
- Positioning or repositioning corporate communication
- Engaging the company’s workforce by making the most of approaches taken from radio
- Surprising with an irreverent and ironic tone of communication
- Exploiting and adding value to the company’s internal and external channels of communication
- Publishing #trending topics for the company and its target audience
A few of the paradox-episodes
The Smart Paradox
We have never before had so many smart tools at our disposal, and we have never before been such non-smart workers.
The Talent Paradox
Never before has talent been so widely discussed, and never before has the talent drained away from corporate life to such an extent.
The Diversity Paradox
It has never been more important to embrace diversity and inclusion, and we have never before been so homogeneous and exclusionary.
The Leadership Paradox
We have never before spent so much on leadership pathways, and we have never before experienced such a lack of great leaders.
The Empathy Paradox
The need for empathy has never been greater, and we have never before been so emotionally detached.
The Sustainability Paradox
Never before have there been so many business committees dedicated to sustainability, and we have never before been so unsustainable.